Printables for BABY - Nuggets, Candy Bar & Subway!




Oh my goodness... the other day I was cleaning my shop, fixing tags and titles, etc and realized I WAS MISSING GOOD BABY PRINTABLES!! What?! How did that happen?!  So, I got to work and made a darling set of nuggets, kisses, candy bar wrappers and subway art for babies!

These will be great for baby shower favors, gender reveal parties or to include with any baby gift (how cute would a set of nuggets be attached to the top of a package??)!!  Also - get creative... the 2" tags that attach to the candy bar wrapper will also make very cute cupcake toppers!

Instructions and printing suggestions are in the listings in my store... but remember, I always recommend glossy paper (photo or brochure) and using your printer's BEST quality print setting when printing. Here are the links!


Happy Printing!


Don't miss new printables, freebies and discounts!
FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, PINTEREST or SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
SHOP NOW  | WHAT IS SCRAPBOOK MAX?  |  TERMS OF USE  |  DISCLOSURE  |  CONTACT

No comments